Footy from the best seats in the house! Grab a feed and a cold beer from the members only bistro and rub shoulders with your favourite players at half time. There are activities for the kids and the option to purchase guest passes to bring along your friends.
Premium Bay members will receive priority 2 Grand Final access – this guarantees access to purchase a grand final ticket if the Saints are contenders.
This is a newly released area in the tightly held Level 2 precinct, with Saints Club access. It is great value at our special introductory price and we have limited availability. Seating access will be on a first in, best dressed basis so secure yours now!
Saints Premium Bay is Aisles 28 (A-G) and 29-30* (H-U).
* Exluding Wheelchair and carer seating in Aisle 30 Row L, Seats 36-47
- Core Pack + Member Choice
- Premium Level Two seating - View map
- Access to the Saints Club: Members’ bar on Level 2 Accolade Room & Laurette Room + ability to purchase guest passes – so you can invite all your mates too!
- Inclusion into Crest Program - recognition of years of membership
- Exclusive member updates via email
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Club voting rights (members over the age of 18)
- Discounts on official Saints merchandise from Saints Locker
- Free entry into VFL home games at Trevor Barker Beach Oval
- Access to purchase tickets to weeks 1-3 of the Finals Series if St Kilda is a participating team
- Priority 2 Grand Final Access – this guarantees access to purchase a grand final ticket if the Saints get there
|Prices||Per Month (over 6 months)||Per Year|
|Youth (15-20)||$50.33||$302.00||Buy Now|
|Junior (5-14)||$28.50||$171.00||Buy Now|
|Family 1A+ 2J||$115.33||$692.00||Buy Now|
|Family 2A + 1J||$170.17||$1021.00||Buy Now|
|Family 2A + 2J||$190.33||$1142.00||Buy Now|
|Family 2A + 3J||$210.50||$1263.00||Buy Now|
For Home and Away pricing click here (please note away seating is General Admisison access only)
Family prices displayed A= Adult J= Juniors
Juniors must be 5-14 years old as of the 1 January 2018
Youth must be 15-20 years old as of 1 January 2018